1. The material is non-toxic, recyclable, and has no environmental problems.
2. The production process is all customized by computer, no need to make molds, fast delivery and low cost.
3. The air column bag is easy to package, improves protection, saves freight and reduces storage space.
4. Improve the appearance of product packaging.
5. It can be automatically locked after inflation.
6. Even if one air column is damaged, it will not affect the buffer protection effect of the entire air column bag on the product.
The air column bag has a wide range of applications. As long as it is related to packaging, air column bags can be used for products that need to be transported at the same time. It is a perfect substitute for epe, eps and paper plastic, with low cost, environmental protection and good cushioning performance.
1. Packaging of electronic products
Now that electronic products are everywhere, people's life can be said to be a bit too boring without electronic products. But electronic products are too fragile and can be easily damaged.
For example, it is a monitor screen, a broken touch screen, etc. In this case, many people will choose to replace a component. At this time, using an air column bag can ensure that these fragile items will not be damaged due to transportation to the greatest extent. Such as TVs, cameras, refrigerators, washing machines, etc. can also be packaged in air bags.
2. Protection of handicrafts
Now some fragile fired products, such as glass, concave-convex mirror, pottery, porcelain, etc. have a big price difference, and having this air column bag for buffering during transportation will reduce losses. If applied to archaeology, the transportation of cultural relics can be said to reduce a lot of risks.
3. Protection of precision instruments
For precision instruments or expensive products, such as pianos, medical equipment, etc., the most important thing is the accuracy. Collision and bumps will have a great impact on their quality. It can be said that the appearance of the air column bag has greatly improved this situation, because the performance of the air bag itself is resistant to pressure and impact.
4. Protection of explosive products
Because many chemical products react with air and are flammable and explosive, in order to ensure safety, the use of air column bags can block oxygen, which greatly improves the situation.
5. Protect products with poor impact resistance
For example, chemical fiber products, floor tiles, building materials, lighting equipment, etc. have more effective protection. To put it bluntly, air column bags can be used as long as it is related to packaging.
6. Other fields
Wooden furniture, iron furniture, lighting equipment, fibers, chemical products, medicines, floor tiles, steel plates, boilers, building materials, etc.